Use what you have seen and practiced in this section to create the following looped programs:
1. Use while loops to accomplish the following programming tasks
- a. Write to the document object - one times 5 is 5, two times 5 is 10 ... all the way to 10 times 5.
- b. Write to the document object - The squared value (multiplication by itself) of the numbers between 1 and 20
- c. Write to the document object - the 1001 times table from 1 x 1001 to 100 x 1001
- (Hint - you will need to use brackets in these programs to calculate the totals in your concatenation ... e.g. + (x*5) + )
- 2. Now write the programs above using for loops instead
- Now click here to complete JS Quiz 3 to prove what you know!