Use what you have seen and practiced in this section to create the following looped programs:
1. Use if statements to write a 10 question multiple choice quiz on a subject of your choice
- a. The quiz should inform the person taking it of the correct answers they get, and the mistakes they make
- b. It should initialise a variable called score with a number value of zero, and add a point for every correct answer
- c. The persons total score should display at the end of the quiz
- (Hint - you can use IF statements for the questions )
- Re-save your quizzes to accept answers in capital letters or in small letters
- Write a simple calulator program and test every part of your conditional statements to check it works with positive and negative numbers, floating point numbers and integers and all the different operators.